Sunday, 30 August 2015

August Moods



Life has been getting me down a little lately. Nothing major, just a complete lack of motivation for anything other than watching repeats of Angel, short walks, and staring blankly out of the window into my increasingly overgrown garden. I’m feeling a little more inspired of late though, and have a couple of new designs which I’m cultivating, so I thought I’d share a little of what I’m up to.

Reading: Ruby Slippers by Keir Alexander
Listening to: The Vaccines – English Graffiti
Making: A lilac baby sweater of an (as yet) unrevealed design
Coveting: A small two bedroom terraced house on Jesus Green, East London.
rubyslippers
Andrea James

Andrea is a compulsive crafter, bibliophile, and knitwear designer from small town UK. She loves ridiculous sweaters and vintage knitting patterns. She currently lives with her teenage daughter, three cats and an elderly guinea pig, and is usually found squashed into a corner of the sofa surrounded by yarn and books.