Friday, 30 November 2012

FO Friday #4 Socks!


 

I finished the aubergine socks. This wool is beautiful to knit with. It is Artesano Superwash Merino, and it is dreamy. I shall be using this again.

The pattern base is Vanilla Latte Socks, although I have adapted it to the yarn gauge, and removed some of the toe decrease. They knitted up nice and quick.

The bayleef is also finished, but I took a photo with my camera, and then lost my camera! Hopefully it will turn up soon and I can just edit it in!

More lovely finishes at Tami's Amis blog

Andrea James

Andrea is a compulsive crafter, bibliophile, and knitwear designer from small town UK. She loves ridiculous sweaters and vintage knitting patterns. She currently lives with her teenage daughter, three cats and an elderly guinea pig, and is usually found squashed into a corner of the sofa surrounded by yarn and books.