Sunday, 10 June 2012

Money I don’t have…


…is what I have been spending recently. But not on yarn, so that’s ok. First I bought a pattern for this
tortoiseandhare1Ravelry: Tortoise and Hare sweater pattern by Kate Davies
which I can’t afford to buy the yarn for :(
Then I bought a pattern for this
101_0097 Ravelry: C is for Cat pattern by Emily Ivey
which cost 99p and I knitted three cats in different yarn (two shown above). One for my daughter and two for her friends’ birthdays. As I used stash wool I saved some money on presents. Pat on the back for me.
Until I bought this Creating Time: Using Creativity to Reinvent the Clock and Reclaim Your Life
To be fair, I did get $125 of free stuff for purchasing on the release date. I do covert anything to do with Artella. Their creativity courses are fab and great value for money. So I’m pretty sure I’m gonna get a lot out of it. I’ve been participating in the Time Expansion Moments leading up to the book release and its helped me rediscover my passion for journaling, and helped me prioritise a little better. It’s not too late to join in!
Creating Time Mega Event
Andrea James

Andrea is a compulsive crafter, bibliophile, and knitwear designer from small town UK. She loves ridiculous sweaters and vintage knitting patterns. She currently lives with her teenage daughter, three cats and an elderly guinea pig, and is usually found squashed into a corner of the sofa surrounded by yarn and books.