Monday, 10 March 2008

The knitting goes on...


I gave up on Pixie Hat. Nothing I did to the hat made it look right. It just hated me. DD2 has said she wants it, but still it languishes at the bottom of the knitting bag waiting for tassels. On a more positive note, stripy sweater is almost finished. I need to block it and sew it and then it is done. Yay me!

 

Quote of the Day:
I detest the man who hides on thing in the depths of his heart and speaks forth another.
--Homer


del.icio.us Tags: ,,,,,

Andrea James

Andrea is a compulsive crafter, bibliophile, and knitwear designer from small town UK. She loves ridiculous sweaters and vintage knitting patterns. She currently lives with her teenage daughter, three cats and an elderly guinea pig, and is usually found squashed into a corner of the sofa surrounded by yarn and books.