Monday, 21 January 2008

Bookshelf


I've devoured two books recently, both very enjoyable. Both from the library as my pocket and my bookshelf are groaning under the weight of my literature consumption.

Little Face
by Sophie Hannah

Read more about this book...
How to Kill Your Husband (and Other Handy Household Hints)
by Kathy Lette

Read more about this book...

 

Currently I'm about halfway through this one, hopefully should finish it tonight. So far I'm really enjoying it, it is very well written and has some wonderful quirky humour, although I expect the end to be predicatable - girl meets boy, girl falls in love with boy, boy doesn't notice, an unusual event occurs, girl finds out boy fancied her the whole time, live happily ever after. I'll let you know if it turns out differently.

Okay, my Amazon book lookup can't find it so here's a homemade linky    Heaven Sent by Christina Jones

Andrea James

Andrea is a compulsive crafter, bibliophile, and knitwear designer from small town UK. She loves ridiculous sweaters and vintage knitting patterns. She currently lives with her teenage daughter, three cats and an elderly guinea pig, and is usually found squashed into a corner of the sofa surrounded by yarn and books.